-
September 26th, 2001, 01:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For anyone in the UK, there is a TV show coming onto BBC Choice in October called "Stop! Kung Fu", and each episode will feature somebody who makes their own home-made kung fu or action moves!
Since a few people on this board seem to be making martial arts-type films, I thought you might be interested (and two of the episodes will feature stuff directed by ME!!!).
------------------
-
September 26th, 2001, 05:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
(Lips way out of sync with dialogue)
Damn you, NTL! You insult me with cable TV crapness! For I... am also unable to get BBC Choice! You will feel my Tiger Dragon Puppy Newt Fist!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
------------------
The future is here:-
www.gwailofilms.co.uk
-
September 26th, 2001, 06:09 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
Ive got NTL. I got BBC Choice.
Go figure.
P.S
Anyone remember that Bob Monkhouse program on Choice about filmmaking. The DIY film school or something. It was crap. But it had a few decent short movies on there.
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
-
September 26th, 2001, 07:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Sounds a bit like the extras that were thrown into the Eastern Heroes Video Magazine. The had a section called Stop! Kung Fu which was the same thing.
Look out for such crap classics as Cry of the Raven and Shout for Justice by Steve Lawson.
I wonder if Steve Lawson, the original Jackie Chan wannabie will be on the show.
Whatever happened to Lawson? Anybody know?
------------------
Peace, Respect & Humility
Edin's Vampire
-
September 26th, 2001, 07:41 PM
#5
Pryce
Guest
I suppose if they made a Kung Fu film about film makers could it be called...
"Crouching Soundman hidden Back-problems"?
sorry ! :}
p
------------------
http://prycejones.com/film/
-
September 26th, 2001, 09:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
we dont get the bbc down here in america
------------------
-
September 27th, 2001, 03:12 AM
#7
Pryce
Guest
...good one, remind me closer to the date and I will tune in.
Hiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!
- -
>
\
pryce
------------------
http://prycejones.com/film/
[This message has been edited by Pryce (edited September 26, 2001).]
-
September 27th, 2001, 03:35 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Damit I don't have BBC Choice!
------------------
-
September 27th, 2001, 07:21 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Hey Edin's Vampire!! Don't miss "Stop! Kung Fu" if you want to know what happened to Steve Lawson and his crap Jackie Chan wannabe movies...
He's still making them! How do I know? Well take a look at my Username on this board for a clue!
------------------
-
September 27th, 2001, 04:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
STEVIE BABY. YOU GOT MAIL.
------------------
Peace, Respect & Humility
Edin's Vampire
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks